Smile! You're in GREAT hands.
We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care.
Why You May Want To Consider Our Office
- Dr. Nieto has over 15 years experience treating cosmetic, restorative and periodontal problems.
- We are continually improving our techniques and materials according to recent advances in dentistry.
- We adhere to all infection control procedures to insure your safety.
- For comfort and safety, our patients are provided with darkened safety glasses to wear during treatment. If desired, our dental chairs provide soothing massage during treatment.
- Dr. Nieto performs all treatments under high power magnification to insure attention to detail.
- During initial and recall appointments, Dr. Nieto utilizes a magnified, projected TV image of conditions inside your mouth so that you can see what the doctor sees.
- Recommendations are clearly explained in order to prevent misunderstandings.
- Fees for treatment are explained in advance of any treatment performed.
- Our office participates in many insurance plans and will file on behalf of the patient.
- We prefer to practice by performing a thorough, comprehensive examination and treatment on fewer patients than treat a large number of patients daily. This permits us to stay on schedule and give each patient the attention they deserve.
- Patients undergoing significant treatment are contacted for follow-up by Dr. Nieto to assess their comfort.
Throughout our website, you will find an abundance of information about our practice, procedures we provide, and dentistry in general. Please explore and learn as much about dentistry and our services as you desire. We believe our patients should have as much information as possible in order to make important, informed decisions regarding their oral health and treatment options.
Our patients are our most important asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. Your referrals are welcome and appreciated.
We look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Nieto is a Spanish Dentist proudly serving: Safety Harbor, Clearwater, Dunedin, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Tatarpon Springs, West Chase, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Largo, Belleair, in Florida
Dr. Nicolas Nieto is a Bi-Lingual Dentist proudly serving the Safety Harbor and Tampa Bay Area